Manuscript Submission Procedure
Dyu Publication is open to consider for publication unsolicited fiction and general non-fiction works in the Bengali & English language.
- Author/Translator/Editor(s) can personally submit their literary
work/manuscript only from this website by Manuscript Submission.
- For both fiction and non-fiction the Author/Translator/Editor(s) can send us a detailed synopsis and two sample chapters (two sample stories in the case of short story collections) of the submission.
- If submitted work/manuscript is not basic literary work, then it will need
permission from it's copyright holder. It will be needed for both
compilation & translation work.
- Please give us at least 10 weeks to let you know about your submission. We will get in touch with you should we wish to discuss your proposal further.
- Please note that the decision to accept or reject your proposal is Dyu Publication alone. The publication will not necessarily provide a reason should it decide not to accept your submission.
- Please ensure that you retain a copy of your work/submission as Dyu Publication is not responsible for any loss or damage to submitted work.
- Submissions will not be returned irrespective of whether they have been accepted or turned down. If they have been turned down, the publication will dispose of them and will not enter into any further communication whatsoever about them.
- Should we like your proposal, we will ask to see further material, but please do not assume that your manuscript has been accepted for publication by us, all that it means is that we would like to see the complete manuscript before taking a final decision.
- If we accept your manuscript, you will be formally notified by one of our editors or publishers and terms will then be agreed and contracts signed. Until then, please note that Dyu Publication cannot assume any liability whatsoever for your proposal/manuscript.
You may submit your proposal or manuscript easily.
2. Manuscript’s content list (TOC) or outline
3. Introductory chapter
4. At least one chapter or stories as a sample
5. Brief marketing plan about upcoming book
6. A short biography of the author
274/2 S J Jahanara Imam Sarani Elephant Road, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh